Well, it’s been an eternity since I last made a Monday Meanderings post! (June 1st to be exact!) How does that happen?! No, actually I wasn’t sure if I was going to continue it, but decided it is a good thing for me to do!! I need a plan! So, a lot has changed in the past 3 months. We are now in the swing of a new school year, and life is busy as always!
Here is the plan for this week:
1. Bible Study – Continue my study of the Chronological Bible
Our Church Scripture memorization for this week is: “I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.”
2. “Must Do List“
This week I “Must”
- Monday – daily chores, wash colors, vacuum & mop floors
- Tuesday – daily chores, wash denim, grocery shopping
- Wednesday – daily chores, wash whites, deep clean kitchen
- Thursday – daily chores, wash colors, dust
- Friday – daily chores, wash bedding, clean bathroom
- Saturday – daily chores, wash towels, floor mats
- Sunday – daily chores, Worship & Rest!
4. Train Them Up
Working on 2nd grade year with Trevor and Kindergarten year with Zoe usuing Heart of Dakota’s Bigger Hearts For His Glory & Little Hearts For His Glory
For family devotions, we are currently reading the Bible
Our menus are a little different these days….call me crazy, but we have gone organic! So, my new menus reflect our new way of eating!
This week our menu will consist of mostly grilled meat and veggies…using up a lof of meat we already have!
Monday Meanderings was created by Tiany at Less of Me ~ More of Him