Are you a homeschool mom in need of a little encouragement on your journey? Or do you know someone who is?
I am thrilled to share this wonderfully encouraging new resource with you! Candace from His Mercy is New along with the help of Amanda Pelser compiled 31 encouraging and inspiring articles from several Teach Them Diligently bloggers – and the result…this amazing new ebook created to encourage the hearts of homeschool moms.
I am humbled and grateful to play a small part in the writing of this book and I pray it will be a blessing to your heart!
This ebook is FREE! Simply add your email address to the subscribe box over here ———-> at the side of my blog, hit subscribe, and then confirm your subscription in the email you receive. I will then personally email you your copy of this wonderful resource!
Contributors to the ebook
Here are the women and blogs who make up this encouraging resource. You can visit their blogs below to receive even more encouragement on your homeschool journey.
- Caroline Allen – The Modest Mom blog
- Vicki Arnold - www.vicki-arnold.com
- Kelli Becton – Homeschooling Adventurez
- Tara Bentley – The Ramblings of the Blonde Mother Bear
- Heather Bowen – Upside Down Homeschooling -
- Rebecca Brandt – Mom’s Mustard Seeds
- Anne Campbell – Learning Table
- Candace Crabtree – His Mercy is New
- Marcy Crabtree – Ben and Me
- LaToya Edwards – Learning to Let Him Lead
- Betty Eisenhour – Peace Creek on the Prairie
- Kendra Fletcher – Preschoolers and Peace
- Renee Gotcher – A New Chapter
- Katie Haggard – Boasting in my Weakness
- Kelly Hancock – Faithful Provisions
- Tricia Hodges – Hodge Podge
- Jenn Hoskins -Mommy Evangelism
- Meg Hykes – Homeschoolin’ Mama
- Jennifer Janes - www.jenniferjanes.com
- Katey Kautz – Mama Kautz
- Jasmine Lucero – Ponder the Path
- Richele McFarlin – Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Lauren Mirecki – Serving From Home
- Amanda Pelser - The Pelsers
- Amber Oliver – The Classic Housewife
- Amy Roberts – Raising Arrows
- Sonya Schroeder – Becoming a Strong Woman of God
- Lisa Walters – Looking At Life CreativeLEI
- Carol Ann Wright Swett – Confessions of a Fraidy Cat